Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Prey for Fat Christians

My Ego's in-laws from Arkansas sent along this joke, with the CC field wide open. Sorry, but if you make the Rev Billy Graham into the hero of the joke, My Ego is going to react, and reply to 'all'. Please don't think the reaction was in support of Hillary. There is nothing that makes My Ego more angry than the contradictory Christian. My Ego loves the teaches of the man named Jesus. What they have to do with Billy Graham has yet to be discovered...

The Joke:

A plane with 4 passengers is about to crash, but has only 3 parachutes. The first passenger said, "I'm Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketballplayer. The Lakers need me, I can't afford to die.."

So he took the first parachute and left the plane. The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former President of the United States; I am the most ambitious woman in the world. I am also a New York Senator, a potential future President and, above all,the smartest woman in the world." She grabbed the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger, Rev.
Billy Graham, says to the fourth passenger, a 10 year-old school boy, "I am old and I don't have many years left. As a Christian I will sacrifice my life and let
you have the last parachute." The boy said, "It's ok; there's still a parachute left for you. America's smartest woman took my school backpack."


My Ego's Reaction:

A passenger plane with 300 million Americans is about to crash. George Bush is the pilot. He comes onto the intercom and says, "Don't worry passengers. Everything is going to be fine, God told me so. Iraq is progressing, the mission is already accomplished there, the economy is in great shape (just look at how well all my friends are doing!), the fine people of New Orleans are safe and sound, and all of the people aboard this plane are insured, healthy, fit, and happy."

Then the plane crashed into the mountain of 7 TRILLION dollars worth of debt; a mountain created in a mere 7 years by a so-called 'small government, free market' Republican.

But don't worry, everything is going to be fine. God told me so.


~mIe